1. SWIFTFOX (http://getswiftfox.com/)
Swiftfox is an optimized build of Mozilla Firefox. Swiftfox has builds
for both AMD and Intel processors and is based on the most cutting edge
Firefox source code available.
2. MAXTHON (http://www.maxthon.com/)
Maxthon 3 comes with a browser engine that draws web pages 200% faster than Google Chrome.
3. STAINLESS (http://www.stainlessapp.com/)
A multi-process browser for OS X.
Although Stainless started out as a technology demo to showcase our own
multi-processing architecture in response to Google Chrome, we’ve been
inspired by our growing fanbase to forge ahead and craft Stainless into a
full-fledged browser. In fact, Stainless now has features you won’t
find in Chrome or in any other browser.
4. LUNASCAPE (http://www.lunascape.tv/)
LUNASCAPE is the world’s first and only triple engine browser. It has
been downloaded over 20 million times and it’s available globally in 12
languages. Try it for yourself the new kind of speed and versatility.
5. KONQUEROR (http://www.konqueror.org/)
At the heart of Konqueror is the KHTML rendering engine supporting the
Alternatively, Konqueror can also use Webkit (a KHTML-derived engine now
used by Google Chrome and Apple’s Safari).
6. SLEIPNIR (http://www.fenrir-inc.com/)
Sleipnir is a tabbed web browser developed by Fenrir Inc
7. SEAMONKEY (http://www.seamonkey-project.org/)
Web-browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and
HTML editing made simple—all your Internet needs in one application.
8. FLOCK (http://flock.com/)
The social web browser.
9. OMNIWEB (http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omniweb/)
OmniWeb is a powerful, feature-rich alternative to the standard web
browser. Save time and be more productive by using built-in web
shortcuts and unique drag-and-drop tabbed windows.
10. CAMINO (http://caminobrowser.org/)
Camino is an open source web browser developed with a focus on providing the best possible experience for Mac OS X users.